Artificial intelligence is quickly becoming an essential tool for genealogists. Below are some of my contributions to the field of genealogy and artificial intelligence:
- Founder, “Genealogy and Artificial Intelligence Facebook Group,” (20 January 2023). Achieved a membership of over 5,000 members. View at https://www.facebook.com/groups/genealogyandai.
Webinars and Presentations:
- “Unlocking Family Secrets with AI,” presented with Findmypast (22 March 2023). View at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exepLKC72Ts.
- “10 ChatGPT Prompts Every Genealogist Needs to Know,” presented with Findmypast, (10 May 2023). View at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRXzd2SmNM.
- “Using Artificial Intelligence Tools for Genealogy,” presented for the Georgia Genealogical Society, Macon, GA (23 September 2023).
- “Genealogy and the (New) Artificial Intelligence,” presented at “Exploring Trends in Technology and Genealogy,” hosted by the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society (13 October 2023).
- Participant in “Panel: AI, Ethics, and other Topics,” at “Exploring Trends in Technology and Genealogy,” hosted by the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society (14 October 2023).
- “ChatGPT Review,” published in the Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly, Vol. 38(3) (September 2023).