Tomorrow night at 7 PM EST, I will give a live webinar demonstrating some of the basics of DNA testing for ancestry, including many different ways you can use DNA to solve your family mysteries. The cost is $49.99, which includes the hour-long webinar and my presentation slides. This is the second DNA webinar I’ve given for Family Tree University, and the last one was very well received. It is better suited for those who are new to DNA testing or have received their results and are unsure how to apply them.
And if you are unable to attend tomorrow night, you can download the video and slides at any time! I hope to see you there!
From the website:
Using DNA to Solve Family Mysteries
Format: Live Webinar Registration
YOU’LL LOVE THIS IF:
* you want to explore how DNA can enhance your genealogy research you want to understand more about genetic genealogy
* you want to know which DNA tests to take and how to interpret test results
Date: Thursday, March 27
Starting Time: 7pm EST/6pm CST/5pm MST/4pm PST
Presenter: Blaine Bettinger
Duration: 60 minutes
Are you busy during this date and time? Don’t worry! You don’t have to attend the live webinar to get a recording of the presentation. Each registration comes with access to download the video, slides and handouts—all are yours to keep forever. You’ll receive your copy of the webinar materials in an e-mail sent out after the live event.
In all webinars, no question goes unanswered. All attendees have the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
DNA testing can connect you with living cousins, steer your research away from dead ends and lead your ancestral investigations in promising new directions. It can provide strong evidence of an ancestral connection and even suggest when—and where—the most recent common ancestor (MRCA) might’ve lived. Bottom line: Genetic testing can’t replace traditional genealogy research, but it can complement it significantly. In this hour-long webinar, Blaine Bettinger, The Genetic Genealogist, will teach you all about what DNA can—and perhaps more importantly, cannot—do.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- We will explore what DNA can – and, more importantly, cannot – do
- Using examples, we will explore how to identify what test(s) might help shed light on your mystery – Y-DNA, mtDNA, autosomal, or a combination?
- We will explore how to identify who to test to help shed light on your mystery
- We will explore how to interpret the DNA test results
- We will explore whether DNA test results are definitive or merely supportive
- And much more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Blaine T. Bettinger is the author of The Genetic Genealogist blog, which examines the intersection of traditional genealogical techniques and modern genetic research. The
blog also explores the latest news and developments in the related field of personal genomics.
REGISTRATION FOR THE LIVE SESSION INCLUDES:
- Participation in the live presentation and Q&A session
- Access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
- 25+ page PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
* Please note: You do not have to attend the live event to get a recording of the presentation. All registrants receive an email two business days following the live webinar with instructions on how to download the recording and handouts.
Odwiedzіłem mnóstwo blοgów o porównywalnej tematyce, alee
Wasza strona internetowa jest naprawdę doskonała.
Some manufacturers can cause very successful around the release of the phones unprecedented hype, rrndividuals
are more likely podstegivaya part using money. Everything is wireless here, if you don’t just have
to use their older wired controllers.
The Wi-Fire makes on an affordable external wireless adapter that actually
works well to get in touch to wireless networks and extending your range for connection. Using Wi – Fi technology, the current flat TVs are
now able to access the internet but are controlled through the PC hooked up to it.
Qtel wifi extender The benefits of wireless n include faster transfer speeds, higher signal
fidelity, and longer ranges.
Third, and appealing to numerous who wear casual clothing, this washer includes a quick care
cycle for those people for the go along with a cycle especially designed for
blue jeans. The washing drum in this Whirlpool Washer has been outfitted with porcelain. Whirlpool cabrio dryer reviews
If the O-ring has already been partially deteriorated, you’ll be able to
skip with all the flathead screwdriver.
The Duo – Dry moisture sensor system, actually
dries your clothes faster, but without sacrificing your
clothing. For instance, writing an e-mail requires less energy
than playing a graphics-heavy computer game.
Comments are closed.