On July 8th, Ancestry.com hosted a webinar called “Genetic Genealogy Made Easy.”Â The webinar is now posted and can be accessed at any time.Â One great thing about a webinar is that it can be multimedia; indeed, this webinar uses both slides and video.
The presentation is pretty basic, but a good source of information for people who are new to genetic genealogy.Â The following topics are covered, according to the site:
– DNA testing for genealogy works–in easy terms.
– To understand and apply your results to grow your tree.
– Ancestry.com DNA testing can continue to pay off for years.
– Women can benefit from a paternal lineage test.
– To use Ancestry.com DNA features: Groups, Transfer to Tree, and Ancient Ancestry.